breath remix breath remix

Sigh..

This has a contemplative melody, and a nice feel to it, but it never delivers. Where are your 1/4 hammering beats that give this energy ? Your pumping bass. Sorry but this doesnt perform for me..

Spiritual Alchemy DEMO Spiritual Alchemy DEMO

Emotion

This is trance at its best, changing octaves, beats and emotion..
Intelligent piece..

Are you Irish ?

- Dj - FoRzE -

Kilkila responds:

*Basks in the glow of your compliment*

Yes I'm Irish. ^_^

AS

"Plutoniac" - (Hardcore Beat) "Plutoniac" - (Hardcore Beat)

Drum'n'Bass ?

This sounds like a Rock song to be honest. I like the guitar, but the beats dont really fit.

Nice Song However...

XayberOptix responds:

i try to be as diverse and unique as possible in my music composition. like all new things, it may take some "getting use to." ;) thanks for tuning in.

Paradise on E ZENON REMIX Paradise on E ZENON REMIX

- Hmm.. -

This is a really great remix, but i feel its not worthy of a D'n'B Genre Tag. Its great music, but for me its not hardcore enough. I also disliked the tempo change, but other than these points, it was enjoyable.

PERVOK responds:

Not all drum n bass is 'hardcore'. This song would qualify as 'trancecore', but I despise sub genres.
I don't see a point to them.

Like i said, the sudden tempo change was ment to throw you off, if you didnt like it, just take some time to get used to it then.

Thanks for the review!

tF-[Better off alone]-RemiX tF-[Better off alone]-RemiX

Mmmh..

This is a really nice remix, but it is too fast. Its so fast that you can't enjoy the song, or get a kick out of it. You should create a D'n'B with this kind of pace.

tF-ownedyou responds:

I know i shoulda slowed it down.. but yeah.. i was in a wuick hurry ot get it done :P

Flashburn - Solar Flash Flashburn - Solar Flash

Return The Favour

You reviewed my song, so i will return the favour.

Great Synth Work, a song for younger artists to gawk at, like myself

Thanks for this..

Do0m |)aY Do0m |)aY

Doesnt Fit.

The beats at the start where good, but the rest didnt fit toghether and i really hate that guitar type synth.

Give it another shot mate.

-API- Anaconda -API- Anaconda

Unique

A unique D'n'B which gives off an energetic kick, this will be exported to my ipod and given a nice 5/5. Thank you for this piece of brilliance.

B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi

Incredible Keyboard Use

This is a perfect example of why bounc3 is God - The synth work in this is 100% perfect with great timing and exciting beats - Gives out a sense of passion and makes you want to increase the volume - Great Project mate - Keep it up -

-- Out --

-WV- Nightlife -WV- Nightlife

Great Song but..

This is the kind of quality you find professional artists producing, but the one thing i would LOVE to see is the main synth expanding more, with different changes of direction, but its a great piece of music and it tells a story.

MattBlair responds:

Hey thanks for the review. Ill see what I can do with the synth, but the amount of creativity has been lost with this song, probably reflecting my mood. Thanks man!

-WV-